Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
- .5 oz. jalapeno simple syrup
- 1 small ginger slice
- 2 small jalapeno rounds
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. grapefruit juice
- Adobo Chile Salt for rim
How to cook Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
- Rim your glass with a lime wedge and dip into the Adobo Chili salt
- Add ice to your glass
- In your shaker add 1-2 jalapeno rounds, ginger slice, and jalapeno syrup. Muddle gently to release the flavors.
- Add the lime juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and ice to the shaker.
- Shake shake shake:)
- Pour into your salted glass, garnish with a lime wedge or a jalapeno round or both!
Created using The Recipes Generator