Photography by: Keeley Erickson // Event Design: Kelly Welk of Ciderpress Lane
Pomegranate Raspberry (Classic Bubbly)
- Pomegranate juice 1 1/2 cups
- Raspberries frozen 1 cup
- Vanilla bean paste 4 TBS
- 5 drops lemon extract
- 5 drops orange extract
- 2 pomegranates worth of pips for decoration
- In large saucepan, add all ingredients but the pom seeds.
- Bring to light simmer over medium low heat.
- Simmer for approximately 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Blend well in blender to incorporate all ingredients.
- Add soda/sparkling water to taste. (I found that a 2 – 1 ratio is what tastes the best to me. 2 parts soda to 1 part base)
Created using The Recipes Generator