Creamy Pumpkin Martini
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon molasses
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ cup vanilla half-and-half
- ¼ cup milk of choice
Optional: ½ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- In a martini shaker filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients (pumpkin puree through milk).
- Shake until combined, smooth and desired consistency.
- Evenly pour into 2 martini glasses.
- Optional: using a piece of paper, cover 2/3 of the top of the martini glass and garnish with freshly ground nutmeg on the exposed part. Repeat on the 2nd martini glass. Remove the paper, serve and enjoy!
Created using The Recipes Generator