Spiced Cherry Blossom
A cherry blossom jam with a hint of spice mixed with your favorite Ginger Beer = YUM.
- 1 oz. Cherry Blossom syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- Ginger Beer
- Rose petals for garnish (if you wish)
Cherry Blossom Syrup
- 1/2 C. Pitted Bing cherries
- .5 oz. Rose water
- .5 oz. Balsamic reduction
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 tbsp. juniper berries
- Add spiced cherry blossom syrup to glass
- Top with Ginger Beer and ice
- Stir gently
- Garnish with rose petals
Spiced Cherry Blossom Syrup Instructions
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Once cool blend well in an emulsion blender.
- Strain through a fine mesh.
Created using The Recipes Generator