Photography by: Effie Gurmeza
- 4 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Fresh basil
- Fresh or frozen whole strawberries
- 5-6 oz soda water
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, and extract.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- At boil, remove from heat, allow to cool.
- When cool, combine soda water, 1-2 leaves of basil, and ‘base’ to taste, approx 2-3 oz in shaker tin over ice.
- Muddle well and then strain.
- Serve chilled in martini glass, or over ice.
- Garnish with leaf of basil, and a strawberry dropped to the bottom of the glass.
Created using The Recipes Generator