Blueberry Mint Spritzer
- 2 oz Blueberry juice
- 1 oz Lime juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 4 oz club soda
- Fresh mint
How to cook Blueberry Mint Spritzer
- In a tumbler filled with ice, combine the blueberry juice, lime juice and club soda.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge. Enjoy!
- Better: Garnish with fresh blueberries. You can either add a few berries to your glass, or skewer 4 berries on a toothpick and serve in the drink.
- Best: Before you make the spritzer, muddle 2 slices cucumber with a sprig of fresh mint in your glass. Add the ice and make the recipe as instructed above. Garnish with fresh blueberries and a sprig of mint.
Created using The Recipes Generator