Ginger Pear Perfection
GINGER PEAR PERFECTION
A delicious fall pear recipe with hints of cardamom and vanilla.
- 4 Peeled Sliced Pears
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh, finely grated ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. Cardamom
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Dry Soda
- Mix all ingredients, bring to a light boil on Medium heat.
- At boil, immediately cover and turn to low for 20 minutes.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let sit covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Blend well.
- Rim glass with brown sugar and a pinch of cardamom.
- Combine 2 oz. of base and 6 oz. of Vanilla Dry Soda in shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into martini glass or serve over ice.