- 3 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- fresh mint
- 6 oz soda water
How to cook Lemon Drop
- In a medium saucepan combine lemon extract, vanilla extract, sugar, and water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. At boil, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cool, combine 2-3oz of ‘base’ with 6oz of soda water and a generous sprig of mint with ice in a shaker tin.
- Muddle well and strain into a martini glass, or over ice.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon and mint leaf.
Created using The Recipes Generator