Iced Thai Tea Limeade
- ½ cup iced Thai tea (I recommend this brand)
- ½ cup coconut milk (full-fat)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Lime juice
How to cook Iced Thai Tea Limeade
- Make Thai tea according to package instructions.
- Add the Thai tea, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice to a tall glass filled with ice.
- Better: To the shaker, add 2 each of star anise pods, whole cardamom and whole
- cloves. Make recipe as instructed above, straining out the pods before serving.
- Best: To sweeten the tea up a bit, you can make a lemongrass simple syrup. In a small saucepan, combine ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat and add ¼ cup sliced lemongrass stalks. Cover and allow the mixture to steep for 30 minutes. Strain out lemongrass before using the simple syrup. Add 1 tsp at a time to limeade to taste until desired sweetness is reached.
Created using The Recipes Generator