- 3 tsp curry powder
- 6 oz apricot preserve
- 2 TBS dark brown sugar
- 4 oz room temperature unsalted butter
How to cook Curried Apricot
- In medium saucepan, ‘bloom’ curry powder for 3 minutes over medium low heat, shaking frequently to prevent scorching.
- Turn heat to lowest setting. Add apricot preserves and brown sugar to curry powder.
- Stir well, incorporating all ingredients thoroughly.
- Allow to cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter to mixture, stirring constantly to incorporate thouroughly. Allow to cool.
- Combine 6 oz of not quite boiling water with 3 oz of ‘base’.
- Serve in glass mugs. Garnish with whipped cream.
Created using The Recipes Generator